XMAS TREE + PUDDING SALE COLLECTION DETAILS:
WHEN: Saturday 5th December, 7:00am–midday
WHERE: St Peters Public School – school carpark,
at end of St Peters Street, St Peters, NSW 2044
(access via Campbell Street)
NB: The Church Street and Silver Street pedestrian gates will NOT be open (this is not up to us, sorry – school COVID rules).
Your purchases will be waiting for collection in the school carpark at the end of St Peters Street (off Campbell Street). There is plenty of parking on site. We will have some extra tree stands at special prices and a selection of potted plants for sale.
*** PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CANNOT HOLD YOUR TREES AFTER THE ALLOCATED COLLECTION TIME.
• Trees must be collected on Saturday 5th December between 7:00am and midday.
• We cannot deliver, there will be no exceptions.
• All sales are final, no refunds available.
• Contact 0421 33 7170 for any queries.
COVIDSafe EVENT INFO':
• Please do NOT attend if feeling unwell.
• Please follow all safety direction at the collection site.
• COVID Safe Check-in QR code will be displayed
– please install the Service NSW app on your mobile phone
so that you can scan the QR code on arrival.
• If you don't have a smartphone to complete QR check-in,
we will request a photo' of your licence as we tick your name off the collection list.
• You may also choose to install the COVIDSafe app.
• Please wait in your vehicle if a customer is already at the collection point,
there are plenty of parking spots available in the carpark.
• Please practice physical distancing by staying 1.5 metres apart.
• Please follow signage indicating direction of travel in and out of the collection site.
• Hand sanitiser will be provided and frequently touched areas and surfaces will be cleaned regularly with disinfectant.
Presented by St Peters Public School P&C Association. All proceeds go to making our school a better place to learn & grow.