Add some bling to your tree – head to our square shop
to buy festive accessories, such as baubles and tree stands,
or buy at collection day (cash and tap).
XMAS TREE + PUDDING SALE COLLECTION DETAILS:
WHEN: Sunday 5th December, 7:00am–midday
WHERE: St Peters Public School – school carpark,
at end of St Peters Street, St Peters, NSW 2044
(access via Campbell Street)
NB: The Church Street and Silver Street pedestrian gates will NOT be open.
Your purchases will be waiting for collection in the school carpark at the end of St Peters Street (off Campbell Street). There is plenty of parking on site.
We also have some PREMIUM tree stands at special prices, artisan hand-made planters, and a selection of potted plants for sale – including succulents, red Christmas dahlias and more.
*** NOTE: WE CANNOT HOLD YOUR TREES AFTER THE ALLOCATED COLLECTION TIME.
• Trees must be collected on Sunday 5th December between 7:00am and midday.
• We cannot deliver, there will be no exceptions.
• All sales are final, no refunds available.
• Cut trees are perishable, requiring appropriate care and handling – we cannot be responsible for their condition if not collected at the allocated collection time.
• Contact 0421 33 7170 for any queries.
COVIDSafe EVENT INFO':
• Click here to view our COVID-19 Safety Plan
• Please do NOT attend if feeling unwell.
• All customers entering the site, aged 16 and older, must check-in using the
School Visitor Check-in code at point of entry.
• Proof of vaccination status will be checked on arrival.
• If you don't have a smartphone to complete QR check-in,
we will request a photo' of your licence as we tick your name off the collection list.
• Please follow all safety directions and signage indicating direction of travel in and out of the collection site.
• Please wait in your vehicle if a customer is already at the collection point,
there are plenty of parking spots available in the carpark.
• Please practice physical distancing by staying 1.5 metres apart.
• Hand sanitiser will be provided and frequently touched areas and surfaces will be cleaned regularly with disinfectant.
Presented by St Peters Public School P&C Association.
Proceeds go to making our school a better place to learn & grow.