St Peters Public School P&C Association is an active group of parents, carers and community participants who support St Peters Public School in St Peters, Sydney.
What does the St Peters Public School P&C do?
Our P&C Association is a not-for-profit organisation, established to promote the interests of the school by bringing parents, citizens, students and teaching staff into close co-operation. We facilitate change, progress and community engagement where we see the need. We help to shape the school to cater to the needs of its community, and to make a real difference for students and their future.
The P&C has in the past few years:
Provided the school with resources such as computer tablets, interactive smartboards, printers and much more
Raised funds for a variety of needs in the school
Won grants to fund infrastructure such as the kitchen garden, playground upgrades, water bubblers, shade structure, classroom refurbishment, and much more.
Facilitated programmes such as ethics classes, band, and more
Advocated on health, amenity and road safety issues for the school community
– please see our annual activity reports for more information
The main objectives of the P&C are:
To give parents a voice and effectively represent the needs of parents and children of the school
To fundraise for facilities and equipment to enhance the educational experience of our school
To provide a networking forum for parents
To engender an overall sense of community in the school
Your P&C team for 2022:
• President: Kate Hafey
• Vice Presidents: Belinda Doley and Kelly Johanson
• Secretary: Alana Freeburn
• Treasurer: Emily Davis
Additional executive members:
Vanessa Freiinger, Nathalie Garcia, Belinda McLean, Deena Ramadan, Glenn Stevens, Julie Thomas,
• Ethics: Julie Thomas, Alana Freeburn, Deena Ramadan
• Fundraising: Belinda Doley, Vanessa Freiinger, Nathalie Garcia, Kate Hafey, Kelly Johanson, Deena Ramadan
• Inclusion: Belinda Doley, Alana Freeburn, Vanessa Freiinger, Kate Hafey, Kelly Johanson, Deena Ramadan, Sarah Watson
• Grants: Kate Hafey
• Music: Belinda Doley, Grace Johnston