MOVIE NIGHT 2019 RAFFLE: Join us this Saturday evening and try your luck in our Monster Movie Night raffle.Tickets are just $1 each and can be purchased at the event from 4pm + SPPS students will be selling tickets all week. All funds raised go towards resources and improvements for our great school.
The raffle will be drawn at Movie Night on Saturday 16th November. Winners do not need to be present for draw. Please include your contact number on the ticket stubs – if you win you'll be contacted to arrange for delivery/collection of your prize.
So many great prizes!:
RAFFLE DONORS: Thank you for generous donations!
Australian Martial Arts Academy– 1 week + Uniform voucher, valued at $140
– 1 School Holiday Program day voucher, valued at $70
Fairgrounds Festival tickets– 1 x Adult + 1 x Kids (12yrs & under) Weekend Festival Pass, valued at $224.80
Fairgrounds Festival 2019. Dec 2019 @ Berry NSW. Liam Gallagher to head up Fairgrounds biggest and most distinctive line-up yet. o top it off, all of Fairgrounds’ favourite features return in full force… Devour fresh oysters and champagne supernovas at the wine bars. Record Fair. Market stalls. Festival swimming pool. Games On The Green.
GardenLife– voucher, valued at $200
Garden Life was born out of a desire to create beautiful gardens and bring together a unique range of products in an inspiring space, for clients to enjoy and experience in their own home and outdoor areas.
Kitchen QueenKitchen Queen stock a great range of homewares and gifts for every occasion. We can help you find the perfect gifts for loved ones, or products you can love yourself. We stock products that make kitchen chores a pleasure and entertaining a breeze.
Panetta Mercato – Gourmet hamperPanetta Mercato is a family owned and operated fruit and vegetable retailer. We offer an extensive range of good quality fresh fruit and vegetables, as well as a great selection of groceries.
In store you will find small goods such as; dairy products, bread, nuts, pasta, organic and gluten free products, deli items, many international products and much more.
Priceline Marrickville MetroPriceline is dedicated to helping women look good, live well and feel great. We have a vision to be Australia's leading health, beauty and wellbeing retailer, and we're on the right track.
Why is Priceline a cut above the rest? Because in our 400+ stores nationwide, we're dedicated to being first with beauty trends, specialist advice and the best prices
SkyZone Alexandria– Fun-Lab Sky Zone voucher pack
Indoor trampoline park – anti-gravity fun with more than 100 interconnected trampolines that let you literally bounce off the walls.
The Big Bag – a giant inflatable bubble of bliss hanging out in a sea of foam. Practice your tricks without your fears to hold you back.
Big, fun, soft landings.
Indoor rock climbing arena – 30 indoor climbing walls, suitable for all ages.
Enduro warrior course – put your ninja skills to the test!
So what are you waiting for?
Sydney Indoor Climbing Gym– Family Pass valued at $79
The Southern Hemisphere’s biggest climbing gym, with 3700m2 of climbing walls.
We are Sydney’s only climbing gym with BOTH world class climbing and bouldering.
We’ve been the centre of Sydney’s biggest climbing community since 1993, continually expanding and improving to the world class facility that we have today. The only Aussie climbing gym to host a world championship level comp, the 2008 World Youth Championships.
The Creative Apron@ Marrickville Metro
At Creative Apron, our food is simple with a rustic elegance. With flavours subtle to robust, textures smooth to crunchy, fresh and timeless, nutritious and healthy.
With products fine products imported from Greece, come in store and discover the taste & experience Greek food is truly one of the joys we can all share.
Urban Winery Sydney– voucher, valued at $100.
The city’s first true urban winery and the city heart of the A.Retief wine label. Located in The Entertainment Quarter in Moore Park. Includes a full functioning open winery, a cellar door and wine bar, and an event space. It’s a place to enjoy and discover the very best of NSW wine and produce, including our very own A.Retief wines hand-crafted on site.
Discover and enjoy the full experience of a working winery through one of our tailored ‘Experience Packages’.
MOVIE NIGHT RAFFLE: We have been fortunate to receive many generous donations of great prizes*, including:
· Australian Institute for Performing Arts – School Holiday Camp Voucher, valued $300
· Australian Martial Arts Academy – 1 week + Uniform voucher, valued at $140
· Australian Martial Arts Academy – 1 School Holiday Program day voucher, valued at $70
· Dr Amanda Stephens & Dr Kerwyn Foo – various beauty product gift sets
· Fairgrounds Festival – 1 x Adult + 1 x Kids (12yrs & under) Weekend Festival Pass, valued at $224.80
· Garden Life – voucher, valued at $200
· Kitchen Queen Marrickville Metro – Reusable Coffee Travel Mugs
· Kitchen Queen Marrickville Metro – Set of Joseph Joseph ‘Dial Baby’ Baby Food containers
· @natbacicinteriors – Calvin Klein Women’s sequinned designer top
· @natbacicinteriors – ‘Noble Wilde’ genuine Merino Possum Beanie, Gloves and scarf set
· Panetta Mercato – Gourmet hamper
· Priceline Marrickville Metro – Issey Miyake products
· Priceline Marrickville Metro – Natio skin care products
· The Creative Apron Greek shop – Gourmet hamper
· Skyzone Alexandria – Fun-Lab voucher Fun-Pack
· Sydney Indoor Climbing Gym – voucher, valued at $79
· Sydney Self Defence Centre – voucher for 6 months, valued at $1,000
· Sydney Self Defence Centre – voucher for 3 months, valued at $500
· Urban Winery Sydney – voucher, valued at $100
· Vivien and Bill Cotter – Bottle of Plantagenet Lions Circle Chardonnay 2015
· Woolworths Marrickville Metro – voucher, valued at $100
*Prize listing is indicative only, final composition and values of prizes listed above subject to change, full list of prizes to be confirmed.
Tickets are just $1 each and all funds raised go towards resources and improvements for our great school.
The raffle will be drawn at Movie Night on Saturday 16th November.
Winners do not need to be present for draw and will be notified using the contact details on their ticket stub.
Presented by St Peters Public School P&C Association. All proceeds go to making our school a better place to learn & grow.